Thursday, May 18, 2006

I get started

Can't believe I am FINALLY about to join the bloggers bandwagon. Have decided to go beyond the diary habit and put it all out there, all that psycho babble that I used to keep restricted to that magical bind of papers( which I believed was where my soul resided, I still do.).

I do not know what to promise the readers of this blog...if ever there will be readers:), but this blog might just about capture the many moods that I go through, the zillions of thoughts that come to me, the millions of plans I make every passing minute, the never-ending ' Life's To Dos' I keep appending to my list every second in my bid to immortality.

I do not feel like I am at the crossroads of life, I dont have to eliminate options and choose the correct path. I know that all roads that I see in front of me are the ones that I want to take, none of them are mirages, none of them lead the wrong way. All of them are paths I have to move along. That's where I am stuck up.

I write this blog as a self-talk. So here they begin, the chronicles of the incorrigible soul.

6 comments:

MountCleverest said...

started reading from the top, so have finally reachd ur fist post in the end...
herez wishing ya all the best...
and yea u shud expect lyrics of songs that i like and i feel are a good reply to ur poems/post...
dont mind them...and u shud read the full lyrics and try and understand what i wanna convey...
oh by the way, dont mind my blogger nick ;) i also got a little encouraged by ur 'modesty' ;)

freespirit said...

Hey thanks for the good wishes ...btw..can i know the real name of d very humble mountcleverest?

MountCleverest said...

hmm i would rather have you discover my identity rather than giving it up straight off.
i believed you would know who i am, but since its not so, i want to keep you guessing..
...atleast for the time being :)
u keep trying to guess and mayb u will succeed...
after all we both believe in
koshish karne walo ki kabhi haar nahi hoti

Anonymous said...

hi mountcleverest, can you please inform your true identity?
actually some people are suspecting that its me who is you and playing these games..

MountCleverest said...

hi Sanjay, alas the game has just yet started and i dont wish for it to end so soon~
and if people are suspecting that you are me, then bask in the glory my friend!
not everyday does one get such compliments!

hey freespirit, hows that for another sign of my "humble" nature ;)

MountCleverest said...

hey freespirit, my good wishes dont seem to be working!
you are becoming more and more irregular with your posts...
wassup?
work keeping you busy or what?
let me tell you, too much of work is hazardous for your social health :)
hoping to c a post real soon